Event pokemon
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Event pokemon

Event pokemon

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
L'équipe du Forum vous souhaite la bienvenue et espère que vous passerez de bons moments. Allez faire votre présentation si vous venez de vous inscrire Smile .
Ce forum est un peu mort parce qu'il n'y a pas beaucoup d'inscrits pour le moment et que beaucoup de membres s'inscrivent pour nous lâcher après coup !!! Cela serait sympathique de votre part si vous nous faisiez de la pub' !
Un grand concours de fin d'année se prépare; venez y participer !!! A la clé: 2 images ainsi que 2 Pokémon [ICI]
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Mickael Jackson THRILLER

2 participants
AuteurMessage
chuchu37
Excellent Dresseur
Excellent Dresseur
chuchu37

Poké-flouz : 123

Mickael Jackson THRILLER Empty
MessageSujet: Mickael Jackson THRILLER   Mickael Jackson THRILLER I_icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov - 16:58

Moi personnellement j'adore ce clip ainsi que cette chansons

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart You try to scream but terror takes the sound befor you make it You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes, You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike You know it's thriller, thriller night You'r fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination But all the while you hear the creature creepin'up behind You're out of time

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes You know it's thriller, thriller night You're fighting to survive inside a killer, thriller tonight

Night creatures call o And the dead start to walk in their masquerade There no escapin the jaws of the aliens this time (they're open wide) This is the end of your life

They're out to get you, there's demons closing in on every side Tey will possess you unless you change the number on your dial Now it's the time for you and I to couddle close together All thru the night I'll save you're from the terror of the screen, I'll make you see

That it's a thriller, thriller night 'Cause I can thrille you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller Thriller here tonight

Darkness falls across the land The midnight hour is closer at hand Creatures crawl in search of blood To terroize y'awl's neighbourhood And whoseoever shall be found Without the soull ffor getting down Must stand and face the houds of hell And rot inside a corrppse's shell The foulest sttench is in the air The funky of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghoulss from every tomb Are closing in to seal your doom And through you fight to stay alive Your body start to shiver For no mere mortal can resist The evil of the thriller Can you dig it ?!!!

Dernière édition par chuchu37 le Dim 22 Nov - 14:23, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
chuchu37
Excellent Dresseur
Excellent Dresseur
chuchu37

MessageSujet: Re: Mickael Jackson THRILLER   Mickael Jackson THRILLER I_icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov - 16:59

lol Bah ! moi non plus sa ne marche pas quand je mais une video c'est dommage
C@r@m3l
Excellent Dresseur
Excellent Dresseur
C@r@m3l

Poké-flouz : 146

MessageSujet: Re: Mickael Jackson THRILLER   Mickael Jackson THRILLER I_icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov - 17:32

Ouais ... elle est bien .. mais je préfère Beat-It de Jackson
http://www.pokemon-space.com/
chuchu37
Excellent Dresseur
Excellent Dresseur
chuchu37

MessageSujet: Re: Mickael Jackson THRILLER   Mickael Jackson THRILLER I_icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov - 17:43

oui j'aime bien aussi beat-it mais bon il fallais que je choissise entre un gros packé de chansons de M.J. é bah j'ai choisi cella ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Mickael Jackson THRILLER   Mickael Jackson THRILLER I_icon_minitime

Mickael Jackson THRILLER
Page 1 sur 1